19 December 2011

Waiting to hear about today

We haven't heard back from the doctor about the results of the stool specimens.

Bennett's rectal prolapse did resolve itself this morning on its own. So, essentially, he is back to normal. The issue we face is whether or not we want to go forward with surgery or wait until after the holidays.

Our greatest fear is being out of state and needing to do the surgery. So, if we can, we will elect today. However, when surgery is more of an election, it sometimes means it can get bumped back a day or two to allow for more immediate surgeries. If this is the case, we will probably wait.

We are waiting to hear from the doctor to decide.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Please leave your comment below!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.